Worried about your teenagers – you are not alone

Yes, you suffer from addiction. You may be a recovered alcoholic or you may be a person trying to stop drinking. However, you want your children to be healthy. And, you may want more information on how to cope. You can reach out to SAMHSA (Substance Abuse Mental Health Service Agency). Here is the info:

SAMHSA’s New Publications: Talking with Your Teen about Marijuana, Vaping, Opioids

New Publications: February 12, 2021

Talk. They Hear You. Talking with Your Teen About Marijuana: Keeping Your Kids Safe—Parent Brochure
A brochure for parents and caregivers about the risks associated with marijuana for teens and the importance of having conversations with their children to help them avoid substance use.

Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration 5600 Fishers Lane Rockville, MD 20857 USA
1-877-SAMHSA-7 (1-877-726-4727) | www.samhsa.gov